“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goodbye perfect vision, hello glasses.


Confession: 

I haven't been to the eye doctor in years. Yes. I know shame, shame. I am pretty sure you are suppose to go every 3 years give or take.  Needless to say, don't follow my rebellious ways...I have my reasons. Basically I am terrified of people touching my eyes, watching other people touch their eyes, something going in my eye... you know normal stuff. Plus, I had a horrible experience the last time I went to the eye doctor...Blah Blah Blah, long story.

So it's been awhile. (5ish years)

Well folks, I went and turns out my eyes are not well. Not bad, but not good. So I got glasses. bah-hum-bug. Honestly, they aren't awful...But just an adjustment.

For all of you who have glasses, you should check out this awesome website. www.zennioptical.com Fun, stylish, affordable glasses. I ordered two pairs for 27.95 that includes shipping. Woot! Here they are....


The black pair.... 

and the brown pair...


   Side note--- Check out the couch in the background of this pic. My new roomie, Phoebe and I snagged it from a friend/dumpster...another long story.

So, yep. Glasses. Neat...

Farewell dear readers.

1 comment: